Comment on page
Terms and Conditions of Hardcore Mode Challenge
Lancelot Development Ltd. (the "Company", "we") create these Terms and conditions, describing Your participation in Hardcore Mode Challenge ("Challenge").
Please carefully read these Terms and Conditions of the Challenge ("Terms") before participate in the Challenge, as they affect your obligations and legal rights, including, but not limited to, waivers of rights and limitation of liability. If you do not agree with these Terms, you shall not participate in the Challenge.
1. These Terms shall become effective and binding upon your decision to participate in the Challenge, as manifested by your actions that are consistent with entry into and participation in the Challenge. By participation in the Challenge you irrevocably and unconditionally:- accept and adhere to these Terms; and- confirm that you are not a Restricted Person and do not represent a Restricted Person; and- confirm that you agree to be bound by these Terms without any exemptions, limitations, and exclusions; and- confirm that all information and personal data provided by you during the participation in the Challenge is true and correct; and- any and all provisions of these Terms shall be enforceable to the fullest extent against you.
2. You shall not participate in this Challenge in the following events:- you disagree with any provision hereof and would like not to be bound by these Terms; or- You are a citizen of, natural person, having their habitual residence, in the United States of America (including its states and the district of Columbia), Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands of the United States, and any other possessions of the United States of America, Afghanistan, Canada, Crimea, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, People`s Republic of China, and other country or territory where cryptocurrency is prohibited (Restricted Person).
3. The Challenge will operate in Hardcore mode, where participants engage in a competition ("Race") against each other with the aim to secure the highest ranking on the event leaderboard ("Leaderboard") visible within the Company application. The Challenge is constructed such that the initial ten (10) participants who successfully attain victories in fifty (50) Races, all Races under the same registered game account, shall be guaranteed receipt of a Genesis GT4 Box. Please note that the Challenge adheres to a "first come, first serve" basis, where the awards are distributed based on the order of achieving the winning milestone.
4. To participate in the Challenge, You shall win at least one Race.
5. The Challenge commences on July 31 and shall conclude following the occurrence of the event where ten (10) participants each successfully win fifty (50) races. The exact end date of the Challenge is therefore dependent on the pace at which participants achieve this specified win threshold.
6. Notifications relating to the Challenge, including but not limited to commencement, mid-event updates, and announcement of the first winner, will be disseminated via our established social media platforms and email communications. The initiation of the Challenge, interim updates, and the emergence of the first winner will be announced on the Challenge start date and approximately three to four days subsequently. Additionally, information related to the Challenge will be incorporated in our routine email newsletters. Please ensure that you are subscribed to and regularly monitor these communication channels to stay abreast with all relevant Challenge updates.7. These Terms may be modified, changed, supplemented or updated by the Company in its sole discretion at any time without advance notice.
8. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company relating to your participation in the Challenge.
9. The Company may assign Company's rights and obligations under these Terms.